Check it out!
I recently joined Matt Cicoria of The Behavioral Observations Podcast to talk about self-management and goal-setting for the behavioral scientist-practitioner. You're definitely going to want to pencil this into your week!
In This Episode
- Learn a bit about my background and how I first became interested in the science of behavior and how I am transitioning into not-your-typical "BCBA lifestyle."
- Learn about areas of behavior analysis that you may not have realized were applicable to your own life.
- Learn about various tools and technologies within and outside behavioral science that can amplify your professional and personal self-management needs.
- Learn about a few techniques straight from our own science that many forget to include in their day-to-day regimens, including ways to evaluate their effectiveness in your own life.
- Learn about other projects that Ryan is working on with crazy talented teams including Exploring Tomorrow, Bx+, and the Institute of Meaningful Instruction, LLC.
If you don't follow Matt Cicoria's podcast, then now's the time to go find it on iTunes or on his website here: http://www.behavioralobservations.com I appreciate the opportunity, and look forward to whatever comes from this piece! Hope it's useful, but please know you can be honest in the comment section - it's the only way I like feedback! ;)
Click below to listen to the episode.
Share with Your Friends
Get Your Revolution Summit Tickets
You can email or schedule a call with Ryan directly below. Pick your method and let's connect!