next gen revolution summit
We are creators and doers that want you to build the next generation of solutions that expand the human potential... What will you create?
Click on a picture to learn more about a specific presenter, or scroll down for registration and FAQs.
Workshop Titles & Presenters
Developing Complex Professional Skill Sets In Disability Provider Settings
Presenter & Academician / Peter Gerhardt, EdD
Farewell, My Lovely! Historical Technologies of Behavior Analysis
Presenter & Entreprenuer / Mark Malady, MS, BCBA
Diving Into the Trenches: How to Proceed Into New Areas of Practice
Presenter & Entreprenuer / Melissa Engasser, MS, BCBA
How Do You Go Into Another Field and Maintain Your Behavioral Soul?
Presenter & Academician / Tom Buqo, BA
We Have a Behavioral Technology… Now What?
Presenter & Entrepreneur / Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA
Share The Event
(Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I know if this event is for me?
If you're interested in any of these three things:
- Learning from professionals in the field that are expanding their professional skill sets and creating and expanding services fueled by behavior analysis and instructional design techniques.
- You're interested in spending a day of learning and immediately putting to use needed to expand your capabilities as a scientist-practitioner in areas that YOU are personally interested in developing further.
- You're looking for a community of like-minded people that is welcoming, goal-oriented, and lasting. Everyone will continue to connect and work together following the event via online tools and applications both publicly (e.g., forums) as well as privately (e.g., Desktop/Mobile App).
What should I expect from the event?
Expect to learn about the research, strategies, ethics, and practicalities involved in expanding your professional skill set into a novel (to you) area of practice.
Can I attend online?
Yes! There is an online option, and it's actually a little bit cheaper than in-person. You won't be able to contact the EXACT same event as those in Edison, NJ. However, you'll have access to the same materials (e.g., Participant Packet) as well as live chat with a moderator who is knowledgeable about the event content. Of course you're a part of the community and get to continue with us afterward in those aspects too.
Can I receive the recording if I'm not available the day of the event?
Yes! We will be sending the link out to everyone after the event. We expect it to be a really quick process to upload and provide you access. This is a great option for anyone that is looking to not only experience the content of the event, but also find a community of people that are looking to expand their skill sets into novel areas.
Are there Continuing Education Units available?
Yes! We offer CEUs for:
- 6.5 Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) CEUs (1.5 Ethics and 5 Type-2)
- 6.5 New Jersey Department of Education CEUs for teachers.
Are there group rates?
Yes! Groups of 3 or more are discounted thirty percent (30%) of the ticket price at the time of purchase.
Where do I sign up?
Use the form below to find the ticket option that works best for you.
We also like to write content useful for behavior analysts. Check out the most recent 30 posts below.